David Pascu, AIA, LEED AP
“Advance the project to a higher level through refining the architectural details.”
David prides himself on his ability to listen to his clients and design to their specific needs, as well as their desires. He creates spaces that are open and light with a focus on natural materials. Rigorous architectural detailing inspired by historical references can be found throughout his work. He has the expertise to lead his clients from project start to finish and he is also a mentor to younger architects on staff.
David is a registered architect in New York and California. His breadth of professional experience spans over 24 years. He joined Abramson Architects in 2004 and has led the firm’s design teams on many institutional and residential projects. He is currently charged with leading the residential studio.
- BS Architecture – University of Virginia
- MA Architecture – Yale University
- AIA Medal for Academic Excellence from the Yale School of Architecture
- Ferry Terminal project was nominated for the Feldman Prize
- Awarded a prestigious grant from the New York State Council on the Arts to prepare a master plan for the renovation of a 1930’s swimming pool and park in Brooklyn, New York
- Previously served a three-year appointment on the Board of Building Appeals, City of Manhattan Beach, CA
David loves to surf and has encouraged this passion by teaching his children to enjoy the ocean. He currently resides in the South Bay with his wife, 2 sons, a daughter, a dog and 2 cats.
310.838.8998 ext 206