David Pascu, AIA, LEED AP
“Advance the project to a higher level through refining the architectural details.”
David prides himself on his ability to listen to his clients and deliver what they want by advancing the project to a higher level through refining the architectural details. His style is clean and modern. He draws inspiration from the Brazilian modernists of the 1960s and today such as Paulo Mendes da Rocha, Angelo Bucci, Marcio Kogan, and Isay Weinfeld. David is a registered architect in New York and California. His breadth of experience spans over 21 years. He joined Abramson Architects in 2004 and has led the firm’s design teams on many institutional and residential projects.
- BS Architecture – University of Virginia
- MA Architecture – Yale University
- AIA Medal for Academic Excellence from the Yale School of Architecture
- Ferry Terminal project was nominated for the Feldman Prize
- Awarded a prestigious grant from the New York State Council on the Arts to prepare a master plan for the renovation of a 1930’s swimming pool and park in Brooklyn, New York
- Previously served a three-year appointment on the Board of Building Appeals, City of Manhattan Beach, CA
David loves to surf and has encouraged this passion by teaching his two sons to surf in the nearby Pacific Ocean. Water sports come naturally as his family used to live near the beach and consider it a second home to his growing family, which includes the newest addition of his daughter in November of 2016.
310.838.8998 ext 206